At helen b we find eco-friendliness and durability tremendously important. During the production process as well as when shipping our products, we continuously strive to keep our ecological footprint as low as possible. This means that we do not cease to put our materials, partners and processes to the test.
Is helen b 100% durable and eco-friendly? We are sorry to say so, but we are not (yet). However, we hope to be in the near future.
For all our products that are produced in a durable and eco-friendly way, we created 'Green Fons'. Go and look for him on our packaging or on the helen b labels.
What do we do already?
- we use recycled paper and cardboard for our stationery and packaging
- we reuse old packaging materials when shipping orders
- we use biodegradable bags
- we screen print with vegetable based inks
- our tote bags and tea towels are made from 100% organic cotton
- we work with local partners such as Ryhove and Print & Companie
- we use our electric cargobike for deliveries in Ghent